Subscribe via Email
- IT’S ALIVE! The Nexus 4 is back in stock in the Google Play Store!
- [Promotion] ETF? What ETF? Prepaid provider Ting will foot the bill
- T-Mobile’s $50 Monthly4G plan increased to 500 MB
- How carriers won the west – or, a brief history of subsidies
- MetroPCS simplifies offerings, increases your data appetite
Category Archives: Rumors
Well this is slightly unexpected. After reporting yesterday that T-Mobile is to acquire urban contract-free carrier MetroPCS, today’s rumors suggest that Sprint may be considering a counteroffer to prevent MetroPCS from falling into T-Mobile’s grasp. From a technology standpoint, since … Continue reading